Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Improving: inspiration for my front page and content


Inspiration

I used this front page for the inspiration for my front page because I liked the house style (the colours) and the layout of the page

Front page

I used this front page for the inspiration for my front page because I liked the house style (the colours) and the layout of the page because it was simple and I thought mine was too busy and needed simplifying. 


Content page

I chose to use this content page as the inspiration for my content because I thought the layout of my first content page wasn't looking professional and didn't work so I wanted to try something else so I used this layout. I also chose to use this for my inspiration because I liked the groupings as they were simple and looked like my content so I could use what they had done to make my groupings even more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment