Thursday, 22 January 2015

Improving: Front page and content


I chose to further improve my product because I didn't think my previous product was of professional standards. From my previous evaluation I kept:

         - changed from my previous evaluation

Front page:

My front page has a house style of 4 main colours including pink/peach. It also has a main image consisting of a medium shot centred to the right of the page. My page also has a mast head at the top left corner with 7 sell lines and a sky line. I have a generic barcode and have added page numbers to my sell lines.


Content page:

I have split my articles into 4 headings and have included an editors note with her image. I have added a picture of my front page and added arrows with page numbers around the sell lines. Lastly, across the top of the page I have included a title with a page number on the bottom right of the page accompanied with 4 social media logos.


Overall I was still restricted to what I wanted to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment