
What skills have I developed by using Photoshop
Overall, I believe I have learnt more about what utensils are available on the software and how to use them. Firstly, to create the front cover I needed to understand how to use the magnetic lasso tool to cut around the picture. After a couple of attempts and asking people I believe I now understand how to use this tool when creating my own magazine. Also, to create my cover I need to use the rectangle marquee tool to crop my images (rather than cropping the image which I'm use to). When using this tool I need to remember to open the image in a new Photoshop document use the tool and then copy and paste it onto the magazine. Finally, at first I had problems with using the layers as I couldn't get images over the other. So to tackle my problem I asked numerous people and I learnt you need to drag the layer to the top of the list so it can be seen above others.
No comments:
Post a Comment